Sunday, May 22, 2011

Connecting love

More than 16000 users online. But my bright shiny eyes are looking for just one to be connected. I am a real person, sitted on a chair waiting for comfort or joy, and only one other person can give it to me. I don't care about the miles. When I see his face, everything else loses sense. It's quite odd to fight it, because my body gets numb just to think of the idea of me not seeing him at all.

So why do people bother not believing in "virtual love" if I get more love from a person who's miles away from me than from my neighbor next door? OKAY! I should be talking to my neighbor's next door but he doesn't care for me at all! Does yours? Will he cry if you die today?

Why should I bother about people who don't care about me? The difference between me and those non believers is that I don't have to wait to be connected to anyone, anymore.... Are you connected to anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. If you are going to compliment my blog I can't thank you enough and if you are going to censure, complain or criticize it, just use the right words to it: Be gentle! And please, comeback always!