Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Secret is...LOVE


It doesn't really matter who you are or what are you up to, you just need one thing to be sure you are about to succeed in your life: Someone you can fully trust beside YOURSELF! Let me tell you why...

I was used to believe that "the secret" was the top fucking secret. I was so sure I was going to get what I wanted. I did everything I could to make that happen. And well, what ever the time is, the secret takes time. And depending on your purpose it can take a while...

It took me quite a few years to realise this now: I need the gas so this engine can work! Besides doing everything I can to get to my goal, I NEED TO REMEMBER FOR WHOM I am doing this. We can't construct a successful life without LOVE! What ever this love means. And we always have to remember that no matter what, we will need these "secret people love" by our side when we get sucessful! Because alone we are just a tiny drop of water, but we can be a whole ocean together!! And if we have no one to share the joy, what is the fun about that anyway?

Hope I made you think a bit about your important goals. Mine now is going to bed!! But not before I leave a Pablo Neruda poem:

" ..If each day,
each hour,
you feel that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness,
if each day a flower,
crawls up to your lips to seek me,
ah my love, ah my own,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished and forgotten,
my love feeds on your life, beloved,
and as long as you live, it will be in your arms
without leaving mine. "

-Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. If you are going to compliment my blog I can't thank you enough and if you are going to censure, complain or criticize it, just use the right words to it: Be gentle! And please, comeback always!