Friday, May 20, 2011

When you don't have a clue of what you want!

At a certain age, it's natural for someone to have doubts about who he/she loves, or at least care about. What I don't really think it's okay, is not to be certain of what you feel, and overload the lover with wild acts in your day-by-day. Because I believe that or you feel something or you don't, For love, there isn't a middle term. You can't say "I love you just a little...". Or you love, or you don't. And bringing guilt to your partner just because you can't feel anything is not going to actually work. He/she is not falling just because you pictured something to it.

Most people confuse sympathy with passion and forget about the person who's on the other side of the story.

And there are past relationships. If you haven't work this out yet, why bother? "Oh, you should forget love with another love", this can work for the one who's in trouble loving not for the other person who's being used.

I hope I didn't ruin your day, love is still something beautiful if you can say "no" when you're feeling like "no" and "yes" when you're feeling so. If you don't run away from what you're feeling, there's always a chance you'll get involved in something real, and I deeply wish that. WITHOUT TRUE LOVE, whatever that means to you, LIFE IS NO FUN AT ALL!!!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. If you are going to compliment my blog I can't thank you enough and if you are going to censure, complain or criticize it, just use the right words to it: Be gentle! And please, comeback always!