Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smart Witty Adorable Tough Intelligent....


I had a whole day to think about who I was and what is my goal to become and then I ran into a mysterious weblog that gave this description to the "perfect girl". I found it very interesting because I kind fit in that description and I am far away in any way of being perfect. Of course I would add "clown" or "lazy" if it was about me. And I guess.... A girl could be really more than that! I mean, not more perfect, but lazy, party maker, an alcoholic, etc.... So what is the point of being so picky at this stages?

2 comments:

  1. I think you fit perfectly in the description :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. If you are going to compliment my blog I can't thank you enough and if you are going to censure, complain or criticize it, just use the right words to it: Be gentle! And please, comeback always!